About the portalGet yourself registerd using the form below
About the MSF procurement portal
MSF has been responding to disease outbreaks and emergency health needs in Nigeria for many years, focusing on maternal and pediatric healthcare throughout the country. We have projects in different regions of Nigeria, been present in over 10 states and currently scaling up our activities in the North East, West and Central, as a vast number of people depend on aid to survive.
We procure goods and services locally to meet our beneficiaries’ needs and ensure the effective running of the projects. Our suppliers play a vital role in our efforts to help people build better lives and countries achieve peace and sustainable development.
The information contained in this page is intended to encourage current and new vendors to register and participate on MSF´s intersectional tender processes.
Currently, the MSF Intersectional Procurement Program in Nigeria is seeking potential local vendors for the goods and services listed below:
- Medical equipment
- Medical consumables
- Energy equipment (generators and spare parts)
- Water and sanitation
- Office supplies, stationary and other consumables
- Domestic freight Air
- Domestic freight Road
MSF reserves the right to change or cancel categories in this list at any time.
The key guiding principles for MSF Intersectional Procurement is to ensure, in adherence with its mandate, the timely acquisition of the right quality of goods, works and services, whilst addressing:
- Competitive prices and effectiveness;
- The transparency and accountability of the process;
- A strict adherence to legal requirements, and the necessary MSF commitment to ethical sourcing standards; and
- The proper management of risks that may threaten the supply chain or the wider organization.
To know more about our activities in Nigeria please visit Nigeria | MSF medical and humanitarian aid